Else I may not know...

Why do I feel always to share my joy with you...
; think of you at times when i am confused...
;get inspired and motivated every time I feel low...

What is it that is making me to give you respect..
The respect which is unconditional, devoted & above esteem..

Where am I getting such a trust back in heart, mind and soul...
again & again & again..
more than what I am...and has complete control over me..

Why is it impossible not to think of me than you at times..
where am I.. who are you.. what is that.. which answers 'Why is it so'?


I know... Playing with words is easy.. isn't it?;I play with emotions..
With my own emotions... ; letting others to involve in it!!.

Enough is enough.. lets make a way ..
else I may not know atleast what I was...

1 comments:

Rajesh Kalyan said...

These words seem stolen frm my mind...!!! Jst explains my status :)

Post a Comment